1. The pumping of concrete for concrete mixer should continuous operation. If the concrete mixer is forced to stop pumping temporarily because of feeding interruption, the downtime should not exceed 30 minutes. During that time, every 5 to 10 minutes (3 to 5 minutes), there must be 2 or 3 strokes of pumping and anti-pumping. Before feeding materials and pumping again, mix the materials firstly. When the downtime exceeds the limit, users should empty the pipeline.
2. When the concrete mixer is working, it is forbidden to stretch your hand or spade into the hopper or use your hand to grasp distribution valve. When working in the hopper or on the distribution valve, users should cut down the power supply firstly.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the pressure of hydraulic system at will. The pumping of concrete should be stopped when the temperature of hydraulic oil is over 70℃. But the running of mixing blades and fan should not be stopped.
4. There must be sufficient water in the water tank. If the water is muddy or has too many sand grains, check and deal with it timely.
5. When pumping, no delivery pipeline and hydraulic pipeline is allowed to open and the running parts are prohibited to adjust and repair.
6. Users should be careful not to block the pipeline. If the pipeline is blocked, anti-pumping can eliminate the blocking.